- Product quote request submission for logged-in users only.
- Provides a customizable form for users to submit a Product Quote.
- Display product add-to-quote button in product page.
- There are three option to set product quote button (1) add-to-quote with add-to-cart button (2)
add-to-quote button without add-to-cart button and (3) default.
- Display user all request quote detail in my-account area which is submitted with status.
- Admin acn delete request of product quote and change status of Quote.
- User get gmail whene Request status is update by admin.
- Admin can Add To Quote Button for all page from
WooCommerce – Setting – Products – Woocommerce Quote.
- Admin can configure add to quote button for particular product in product tab ‘ASPL Quotation’.
Admin can easily set product quote option with multiple way to display quote for all products form WooCommerce – Setting – Products – WooCommerce Quote.
Admin can see the list of product request and edit or delete and update request status.
Admin can see all detail in edit page of request quote like customer profile, customer contact number, customer email id, customer request message and comparison between original and expected product price.
User get gmail when admin can change product quote status.
User can see his request quote list in my account area .
User get all the detail of request quote one by one in product quote view page in my account area.
Button of add to quote is display in product page by admin configuration in product tabs.
User can click on add to quote button then open this quotation form to user can easily request for product quotation. (Only register user can send the product quote request)